Due to the nature of the customized products we offer, we only accept returns or issue refunds under the following conditions.
- Print defects – This includes any defect that occurs during the printing process that causes the print to differ from the proof that was approved by customer, in this case the customer will receive a reprint/replacement. Must be reported in writing via email within 14 days after receiving item. Defects reported after 14 days will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Defects in Workmanship – Any product that has obvious defects that affect the performance, advertised quality, or long term use of the product within stated lifespan of product, in this case Big Tex Banners will replace the item free of charge. Must be reported in writing via email within 7 days after receiving item. Defects reported after 7 days will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Orders that are lost during transit will be refunded after a reasonable amount of time has been allowed for tracking and tracing shipment. All shipments are insured and once carrier has declared shipment lost, Big Tex Banners will issue refund and deal with the insurance claim.
No Refunds or returns will be issued for –
- Design mistakes missed by customer when approving the proof. This includes phone numbers, addresses, colors, or layout. Final Proof is how custom item will print. Customer must carefully check the design proof before approving and signing off. The proof is the final word on any design, phone conversations about design or assumptions can not be honored.
- We offer material samples for most of our custom products, we understand that the average individual may not have an understanding of material weights and descriptions like 180g Polyester or 250 Soft Knit Polyester. This is why we offer inexpensive samples for the customer to observe first hand the material used for the particular product of interest. If the customer chooses to purchase without sampling the material, we can not offer a refund if the material does not meet the needs of the customer.
- Shipping Delays by Carrier – We can not take responsibility for delays outside of our control. Therefore shipping delays by FedEx, UPS, and USPS are not eligible for refund unless shipment is lost.
Order Cancellation – Orders can be cancelled before they enter production for any reason, but will be subject to the 3% cancellation fee our payment processing company charges us. Please Note that order usually go into production shortly after the proof is approved, so the window for cancelling an order is short.
Big Tex Banners is dedicated to providing quality products and service for our customers. We will consider all request on a case by case basis to present a fair solution for issues our customers may have. In some case, even if we are not obligated by our refund or return policy, we may offer some type of resolution.